Yummy

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrienne

I have been trying different blends of stuff for the ratties and they Are loving a Mixture of Cottage Cheese Chicken Broth and Peas Blended... thought i would share :)

ooooOOoo that sounds good. I've been giving my guys a lot of sweet flavoured stuff lately - like strawberry baby cereal with fruit and honey. I would quite like to start trying some savoury stuff though. Ill have to try yours. Do you buy low fat Cottage Cheese? I've never bought it before so i don't know what its like lol!

I know my guys LOVE when I share a bit of my left over stir fry, especially the vegetable broth, they just lap it up like its liquid heaven! They will end up licking off the veggies before they even eat them to get teh most of the yummy broth taste. I use a low salt veggie broth too, its healthier for me and them too.

Mine also like to take a sip of my green tea once in awhile, when it has cooled down. I end up leaving them just a little bit in teh bottom of the mug just for them, and they all crowd around dipping in their paws and then licking it off! Sooo cute!

Back