Young rats looking for a home

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

I just had a horrible adopting situation with these four girls.. so they are now looking for homes again. I don't wanna put negativity in this thread so if you'd like to know the story please pm me.

This thread if for these beautiful girls. They are incredibly loving and playful, they love to come out and never even try to run away. They will gladly sit on your shoulder and they aren't afraid of anything. They are also good with dogs. I'm not really looking for a rescue of foster. I just wanted to see if I could find them a loving home on this forum as pets. They can all go together or in pairs, they get along great. The adoption fee is $10 per rat. here they are

First is the Siamese girl. She has a very beautiful dark face in person and her bum is getting dark now aswell.

2gwdqgy.jpg

2d2jgqa.jpg

Second is the PEW. She didn't want her picture taken

2e34gtw.jpg

b3mp9d.jpg

This is a brown berkshire. She's the sweetest shy girl, but still very social.

2eyetec.jpg

Last is the Himalayan. She is the biggest girl, and my favorite. She is the best of both worlds, playful and curious but so sweet and will sit in your hand and hangout. Its a little hard to tell in this pic but she is lighter then the siamese and her bum isn't dark. It isn't hard to tell them apart.

2qy4p.jpg

35hl8js.jpg

If you have any questions or would like more pictures or video please let me know. I really would love to see these girls go to a good home.

Back