you must know this

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callie

my friend alexis and her family movied to S.C. we have been friends for 8 years now. :sad3: :cry3: :worry: :no:

I'm sorry Callie. Thank goodness for the internet, you'll be able to keep in touch better (than you could in the olden days). There's no substitute for actually being in someone's physical company, there's stuff we can't define that can't cross the 'net. But physical distance can't sever a heart-thing either, something stays in your heart and wakes up when you do see them again.
Hugs.

Callie I hope you and Alexis can stay in touch, some of my best friends live a great distance away! It just means when you do get time together it's even richer. Plus fun vacations.
:cuddle:

I'm sorry Callie, it's a hard thing when friends move away. We've all been through this and sadly it's a part of life. It never really gets easier but it will happen.

I am going to move this to the chatter box section where it's more appropriate. You can find this post there.

I'm sorry Callie, it is very very hard when distance separates you from good friends.
Like others said, the internet is good for keeping in touch and perhaps you will be able to visit one another during vacations.
Many of us have good friends that we now live far away from.
Our friendships are different than when we lived closer but we are still good friends.
When you both get older, maybe you will be able to live near one another again.

Back