You hammock makers are wrecking me.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenshae

I don't sew, so each year come Secret Santa time I always order stuff online. I'll usually try to get something that supports a good cause, or is just a good deal, or helps out a friend, or whatever.

This year, though, you guys are wrecking me! SO MANY SALES. And so many sending donations to rescues. How the heck am I supposed to just pick ONE?!

Shame on all of you for being so awesome.

>.> <.< 50% of the proceeds from my hammock shop goes towards Rattie Tattie Rescue >.> <.<

haha just had to chime that in. I do love how everyone helps out as many rescues as possible though. Its amazing what the rat community does for one another.

Risika57 said:
>.> <.< 50% of the proceeds from my hammock shop goes towards Rattie Tattie Rescue >.> <.<

haha just had to chime that in. I do love how everyone helps out as many rescues as possible though. Its amazing what the rat community does for one another.

You can advertise your "store" in our Garage Sale section. Having some of your proceeds go to a rescue is huge selling benefit. :)

Back