You gotta see this + ONE MORE lol

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-fresh

My lil sneaky munschy went around for a walk in the living room and she thought "lets what mommy got in her purse" :winksmile: first i didnt know what she was up to i thought she was just looking around whats in there and i totally forgot i still had my mini dounats in there from the morning.... :emb:
after a few minutes i checked on her and thats what i found... :laugh4:

Love the 2nd picture! Like a lion with an elephant. Oh, the excitement! You know she's proudly heading for her stash place with that.
Beautiful girl, btw.

What is that prize in her mouth in the third photo. Also, in that photo, does that small barricade at the kitchen entrance actually keeps her out? Mine would jump that. lol

jorats said:
What is that prize in her mouth in the third photo. Also, in that photo, does that small barricade at the kitchen entrance actually keeps her out? Mine would jump that. lol

she got a lil peanut butter reeses thingi lol and that small barricade does not keep her out haha but i keep it there so the other two wont go in there, they dont know they can jump that. lol but munschy is jumping in all the time...

Back