Yo

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megk

My name is Megan, I go to university in Canada for marine and freshwater biology. I'm pretty sure I had an account but forgot all information so I'm back to this this all over again!

I last came on about 8 months ago when I first got my monkeys.

Theres my sweetie, Muneca, a blue strain of some sort. She loves cuddling and hanging out with me and is so gentle. Then theres my trouble-maker, Bebs, a smaller hooded rat. Bebs loves chewing on everything, stealing everything and hiding it, and running around. I love them both though, and I think its hilarious how different their personalities are.

AND THEY ARE TOO CUTE. Sometimes I dont think they can handle the affection and attention i give them. They even change the minds of people who are scared of rats, one look and everyone falls in love with their faces.

Ok thats enough about me bragging about my babies. I'm going to set up a photo thing and post a million pictures.

Welcome to the forum! :D

I did a bit of searching and I think you used the username "rosekay" when you were on the forum before.

That's awesome! I want to go to CA to become a fresh water and salt marine biologist also!!
I love your avatar, it's cute

Back