WoW, Some people are soooo Rude...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sausage4ever

Okay being on the net and on various forums makes you vunerable to attacks, and I'm very aware of that but this person take the cake!!!
I search Kijiji everyday mostly for cheap pet supplies and to see if there are any rats to post on here...well I found this ad some miller had posted selling their rejects, so I sent them this:
Hi There>> I just wanted to let you know that your Yorkie Oliver is blind, and that> he really should be neutered before you adopt him out

They sent me back:
Hi There
Actually that's called a Flash from the camera and maybe just maybe you should be neutered as well. You Never know. Have a wonderful holiday!!!Hopefully you can find something useful to do with your time.

This is the ad with the pic of Oliver and some other of their "rejects":
http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs- ... Z173733416

HE'S CLEARLY HAS CATARACTS IN BOTH EYES!!!! :rant: Both my Natals now have cataracts that I can only see when I take pics of them, flash or no flash those are cataracts. If any one else wish to e-mail this num-num then be my guest, morons like this should be neutered!!

Ugh, the internet has a way of attracting the dumbest, most rude people. Seriously, all you can do when it comes to losers like this is ignore them and hope they wean themselves out of the gene pool.

they probably don't want to mention the blindness in hopes of getting rid of him asap :(

... and how they responded was uncalled for. you just can't let it get to you. people are idiots, have been and always will be. but i understand, sometimes it's really hard to not just get pissed.

Sometimes you just have to let it go. I'm sure he knows all about health problems in his dogs and most likely just doesn't care! Sad.

Oh I'm not worried and I never plan on having kids and this person has just added to all the reason why kids just aren't worth it!!! I just thought with the holidays and all they'd be nicer not to mention the poor darn dog....

sausage4ever said:
Oh I'm not worried and I never plan on having kids and this person has just added to all the reason why kids just aren't worth it!!! I just thought with the holidays and all they'd be nicer not to mention the poor darn dog....

Ya know, if you took my lil guy Kaleb for a day, I'm sure you would feel different :) Kids are amazing, just not when raised by idiots like the person in that ad!! lol

I'm sure your Kaleb is awesome, but the only way I'm having kids is if I'm adopting. My parents say I will change my mind when I get older but I made the decision not to have kids when I was 8 and everytime I look around I still have no desire to have my own.

Maple said:
Sometimes you just have to let it go. I'm sure he knows all about health problems in his dogs and most likely just doesn't care! Sad.

Oh dear your yorkie in the pic has cataracts or possibly glaucoma.. You'd better get that checked out at the vet. Flash photography often reflects on those issues and that's when you will see it originally. It will show up soon now to the visible eye. He's ONLY 3 years old? I think you had better watch the genetics in your lines.

Nawww couldn't leave it alone. :cheeky:

sausage4ever said:
I'm sure your Kaleb is awesome, but the only way I'm having kids is if I'm adopting. My parents say I will change my mind when I get older but I made the decision not to have kids when I was 8 and everytime I look around I still have no desire to have my own.

I was the same way honestly, until forced with the choice to raise my son or give him up for adoption. I couldnt do adoption, and now look at me. I have another on the way lol As a teen, young 20's adult, kids were a huge no no.

BUT BUT BUT Adopting is AWESOME!! You should look into being a foster parent too :) Continue the rescue, but with skin kids lol Sorry to hyjack your thread though :wink:

lilspaz68 said:
Maple said:

Oh dear your yorkie in the pic has cataracts or possibly glaucoma.. You'd better get that checked out at the vet. Flash photography often reflects on those issues and that's when you will see it originally. It will show up soon now to the visible eye. He's ONLY 3 years old? I think you had better watch the genetics in your lines.

My dog is showing signs of cataracts too, want to know how I really found that out? PICTURES! Her eyes are totally different in photos now, shes 6 yrs old (poorly bred backyard pup). That poor boy totally has something going on with his vision :(

lilspaz68 said:
Maple said:
Most people don't spend the time nor the kind of money we do on our pets health. Most on the forum are an exception to the rule. I think that person is well aware of what is going on with that dog but the main concern is the hundred bucks, otherwise the dog would be "free to good home" I commend you both on your efforts, I guess I just take the "mind you own business" route......its safer & there's no hurt feelings.

Back