Word Game part 2 the sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the rule of the original Word Game thread:

"OK so here goes, I put up a word and you put down the first word/phrase that comes to mind, and then you post that word/phrase and your word is the next one people look at and on it goes"

Fluffy is the name of the three-headed dog in the first Harry Potter book

therefore my phrase was accurate so...............

three-headed dog in the first Harry Potter book

Moon said:
Jack Sparrow said:
Moon said:
And you broke the game again ;)

Ramble

no I didn't

carwash

Yes you did, you made a lengthy post and didn't even end it in a word! :cheeky:

bubbles

Here's the link for the original thread of this word game as started by Mamarat2. Read the rules on the first post. I didn't made that up. This is MY thread about the sequel to the game. I'm following the exact same rules as Mamarat2. Therefore we are allowed adding a phrase or a word. That is what I did when I put the three headed dog phrase.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=396&hilit

The exact quote of Mamarat2's first post:

OK so here goes, I put up a word and you put down the first word/phrase that comes to mind, and then you post that word/phrase and your word is the next one people look at and on it goes......Can we tell its been a long day at work....I have one more hour....

Starter word/phrase:

Green grass

No offense here. I'm just trying to clarify myself from the beginning. :wink: :nod:

Now I broke the rules with this long message so I'm going back to business. :emb: :emb: Sorry about that :shock:

Let's have some fun again and have a wonderful day everyone.

Last word is bubbles.

New word is:

water

Latest posts

Back