Won't be around much

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitLuvs

Lost our laptop tonight, it went poof and reeks of burnt plastic. I have TRS on my phone but its slow and hard to type properly, I end up looking like I can't spell to save my life (more than usual!). So if you guys don't see me around, I'm still lurking. May be out for a few months.
Blah technology sucks, what am I to do without you guys?!?!

Smmmiley and Kimber, yous can still message me about your cages ok? I get notifications through email which is easier to track on here lol

Tootles!

That's no fun... our laptop doesn't always work too hot either, but it's all we've got. Lurk away, PitLuvs! :lol:

Its been 12 hours and I'm already petitioning friends and family for spare change lol I dont know whats worse, the 2" screen or the phone freezing after ever 4 pages loaded! Could be the load time too. Gahh! Going to see if I can rig up the Wii to get on here... no hopes though.
Looks like I'll be sewing a lot, properly taking care of my kids and actually cleaning! haha

Sometimes a break from the net is a good thing! I know everyonce in a while I just like to go net free! Good luck!

Very true, but sadly the rat shack is my only me time away from everyone lol Im like an addict, Ill always find a way to get my fix (fix being you guys and your ratties I would go crazy without!)

Well, at least you will be visiting all your friends (the ones who have fast internet access, anyway!). Look forward to seeing you back in full force, although your ratties will probably prefer to have you all to themselves.

No visiting :( Still stuck without our car for a few more weeks, our mechanic crushed his hand. January has to be the worst month of the year, what a way to start out 2011. But on a better note, 4 flats, 4 pockets and 4 cuddle cups in matching fabrics will be made today before cage cleanings! Sorry, no pictures unless someone nabs them from my FB for me lol

Wow, you are working overtime on those hammocks.

Funny story... when I first got on the net, it was... umm, 1996? I remember being totally sucked in, until one day, my 8 year old came up to me and asked me if I was ever going to make dinner again. lol I knew then I had to limit myself.
It's very addicting. *gulp*

Oh I had those days, on all hours and sometimes staying up 24/7 just to be on the games and forums, then I had kids lol Now Im on FB and TRS whenever I catch a break, usually 10mins here and there. Sometimes I get in a funk and I'm and here all night, escaping reality and living through everyone online lol
Right now it blows because I was hoping to do some intros with two hard groups and I really need TRS's expertise! Phone doesn't allow for video or photos!
I think a friend has a tower she can lend us until tax return, which means no CN, yet again lol

Back