Wishes needed for my baby girl

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel22

My four month old kitten is 4lbs and has stopped growing. The vet says she is healthy but I'm still worried. I've noticed many of you have beloved cats as well. So good vibs and prayers if you pray would be awesome. Thanks so much to everyone on here. This is a great and friendly forum.

This is her a month ago and she still hasnt grown any. The little orange and white one.
564006_539394599420078_289259682_n.jpg

Thanks. The last kitten that I had that stopped growing a four months dropped dead two weeks later. Hence why I'm scared:/

She's finally playing with her toys again. She's chasing an empty toilet paper roll all over the house then bringing it to me and I'll through it and she will go after it again. She's not sleeping all day thankfully:)

She's finally playing with her toys again. She's chasing an empty toilet paper roll all over the house then bringing it to me and I'll through it and she will go after it again. She's not sleeping all day thankfully:)

Back