Wish me luck!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ryelle said:
thats a bit crappy of them to let you meet her and go through all that and then turn around and say no

She got a ridiculous number of applications, and the lines of communication kind of broke down about who wanted her and who didn't, LOL. It was NOT a typical situation. They could afford to be choosey for her and I don't blame them. Had the other family not been a previous foster family for the group, we probably would have gotten her.

One of the adoption coordinators told me a bit about a little girl they JUST got in so maybe I can get first dibs on here if we're interested, hehehe.

Sorry you didn't get the little one. I myself lost out on 4 rescue dogs right after the death of my old gal. It's heart breaking. When you least expect it, you get that knock on the door and your dream dog suddenly drops into your world. With that being said, I'm waiting for pictures of that "dream" dog playing with Tungsten. :D

Back