Why I love hopefloats.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

The speakers on my desktop computer had been chewed up by Joshua(RIP) awhile back. Speakers were not a major priority for me as there was always something else needed usually for the rats or other critters. I went out my front door today and there was a fedex sticker on my door. I had not ordered anything lately so I picked up the box and immediately know it was from Peggy. She had ordered and sent me new speakers for my computer.
So I want to send a really big one of these :hugs: to you and thank you very much
Sorry for the bad picture on this one..
6315159285_0229922c9d_z.jpg

6315677170_36b37eaf8b_z.jpg

I have sound again. :dance: :dance: :dance:

It's acts of kindness like this that prove that there are still good people in the world. :heart:
Hopefloats: May Santa fill your stocking with winning lotto tickets & chocolate. :hugs:

lilspaz68 said:
I am surprised she hasn't posted yet, this morning she told me they were "out on delivery" and she was soooo excited!! :laugh4:

I posted a smiley face! I was excited because I manage to not say "hey you have a package coming."

And for the record if you ship from Walmart, they do not put your name on it... I guess it comes as 3rd party or something.

I knew she had no idea and would just find a box.

Wow that's amazing. You guys are all amazing. I am so impressed with the members on this site. You guys have touched my heart. Peggy you are wonderful.

jorats said:
Wow, nice!!! We all know how wonderful Peggy is!

BTW, I love your mug.

Thanks Jo and xio, I love those mugs also, I have the Cats Rule and the Dogs Rule now just need to find a Rats Rule mug. If anyone knows where I can order that one let me know. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back