Why I love Cait

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

This has been a very hard Christmas for me, lost so many of my animals but I especially miss my Pom Rascal. He would have just had a blast with all the snow we had this week. Any way I finally made it to the post office to get my package and in addition to the homemade candies and the wonderfull Christmas card of Karly.
I also found two smaller presents one of a rat ornament that is just adorable and the other one was wrapped in paper and as I opened it I started to cry. It was a beautiful Pom angle ornament. I think I cried for at least 30 mins just holding the ornament.

First the Rat
4223936531_4097ed8948.jpg

And my Rascal ornament
4223936501_71254ae5bb.jpg

Eagle, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of you puppy and I do feel your pain as I went through the loss of my puppy Bailey just last year.
Cait your mind in thoughtful and your heart is kind. :heart:

Eagle I am very sorry hun....I didn't realize you had lost so many this year.....how very sad.
Cait is a great friend.......it is our dear friends that help us through the rough times.....The little ornaments are so sweet and so very thoughtful. :hugs:

:hugs: I didn't realize you had lost such dear ones :hugs:

The ornaments are beautiful, Cait you are a sweetheart.

*blushes*

I'm glad you liked them. :) I had seen the pom one before in this shop in Des Moines and I knew I needed to get it... I thought of Rascal and you immediately.

Eagle, I'm sorry :( Losing pets is so hard, especially when it's the favorite pets that go. I'm not usually a huge fan of little dogs, but my aunt had a Pomeranian that looked just like Rascal, his name was Pop Tart and he lived for about 16 years. I loved Pop Tart, he was such a great little dog. He wasn't even my dog and I was distraught when he died. Rascal sounds like he was similar to Pop Tart. Do you have any pictures of him to share? I'm glad you got the new ornaments and that they made you feel a little better. Cait is a nice person!

eagle, I am so sorry to hear about your many losses... especially Rascal. There is nothing like a good and thoughtful friend to help you through a time like this.

Back