Whuffling in your ear

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah I love it when they do that too. plus James has trained them to give kisses (he sticks his lips out and says "Kisses" and they give him a lick or two)... funny thing tho when we have my mom or someone who loves rats over, but aren't used to getting lip kisses... then the rattas decide to give kisses :laugh4: :laugh4:

Moon said:
Ever had them poke the tip of their tail in your ear? Also tickly, hehehe.

HAHA no! Patrick uses his tail like a monkey though. Im ticklish everywhere (literally :wallbang: ) and he wraps his tail around my neck when hes on my shoulder and it makes me scream. Never had a tail up a nostril though haha

LOL We should make that an official word!!!

Dictionary.com:

whuf⋅fle  /hwufəl, ˈwɪf-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hwuf-uhl, wuf-] Show IPA verb

–verb
1. to vacuum gently in cave-y object; sniff about irregularly.
2. to shift about; vacillate; be fickle.

:p :p :p :p :p :p
:laugh4:

That is one of our boys favorite games.

"1001 Ways to Make Humans Squirm"

normally i love it too. except when wagner does it. he uses our ears as his own attention seeking indicator. a whuffle means "i'm here and not getting petted, pet me." a gentle mouthing means "i'm STILL here and STILL not getting petted. pet me!" if that doesn't get out attention he'll bite down, depending on his mood and frustration at not being noticed we may just get a pinch or a pericing, this means of course "dangit! i said i was here!!! are you listening to me with these big fleshy things!! PET ME!!!" but when the others do the whuffle its just cute and not a sign of a wagner impending painful sulk... :p

Marsh whuffles me! He actually grabbed my ear with his paws to pull me closer towards him to stick his nose in >.<
I've also had Hugo stick his nose right up mine, and he gives me french kisses (gives a lot of tongue! XD)

Back