• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Who sell's hammocks in Canada & accepts EMT's.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratlover2013

I used to buy all my hammocks from The Cozy Corner, they had wonderful hammocks, located in Canada & took Email Money Transfers, as I do not use Paypal.

I am in need of new hammocks, but finding someone located in Canada that take EMT's is hard to.

Anyone know of someone?

Ooh I would be interested in this too! I hate using PayPal! And shipping from the states is way too much.

Get a sewing machine! I make my own hammocks now that shipping is crazy expensive. They never look as good as the ones I purchased, but the rats don't care!

Old pant legs and other random things work well. I just made a great hammock out of a shrunken will sweater they the boys LOVE!!

I am starting to make them. I live in Canada and was thinking I aparently have a natural.knack for them. I would love to have orders placed once I get my guy's set up

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SterlingRats0408 said:
I am starting to make them. I live in Canada and was thinking I aparently have a natural.knack for them. I would love to have orders placed once I get my guy's set up

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk[/quote
Please let me know :)

Back