Whiskers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=23999

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Copied from the above thread:

Okay, so I know I said I was not going to go get him ...but ..I did ..it was haunting me, I even lost sleep because of it ..

His name is Whiskers, he belonged to a 10 year old girl who lost intrest in him due to having a new dog. He was on cedar shavings eating dog food and seed food. His breathing is clear, no porph ..but his skin is super scaby with very thin fur at the back. I was told he is close to 2 years old. As soon as I got him home, I gave him a bath bc he smelt so bad from the cedar ..and I dosed him and my whole crew with revolution. He is now in a different room for QT.

He is very sweet, loves to give kisses. I don't think I can afford another neuter right now bc I am saving to move out ..but I had to take him and get him out of what he was living in.
So for right now, he will be living alone ..like he has been his whole life ..but atleast I can treat him better here ..if another male rat who is older apperars on kijiji, I'll get a friend for him.

Back