Which cage please help! lol

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairebee1

Well my boys are doing fine i tried letting all 3 boys living together ( novo and the babies ) novo was great but got really food aggressive so i let them have freerange for hrs with eachtother and he seems very happy!
Well my birthday is coming up soon and i can't decide on 2 cages.
So please need con's and pro's of these 2 !!

The explorer/Smaller then a FN cage. Also i would be using one half for each of my boys.
28900.jpg

Ferret Cage Furet Tower/ Pricey but would be using one half for each again.

93279_ferplast_furettower_1.jpg

Wow! both those cages look great. The second one is way bigger than the other but it's got a great pan for using bedding.
I'd probably go with the second one.

Both look nice, but the 2nd one comes with tubes and hammocks, and is bigger. The 1st is nice because of the doors. Personally, I like the second, but it's up to you.

I wouldn't know. What is it you're worried about in the cleaning process. My Superpet cage looks somewhat similar, and is easy to clean. I just fill the tub in the spare bathroom, add detergant, scrub, and rinse. Here's review that might(?) help. I'm jealous, I personally think furplast looks cooler and is better made than SuperPet, but Furplast is impossible to get where I live.

Fantastic
I have 9 rats in this cage and they use everylast bit of it. There's room for all their toys, hammocks, ladders and tunnels- and they have loads. The deep base means minimal litter gets thrown out of the cage. They couldn't get the hang of the water bottle though but it is easy enough to fix another on. The access is great, it does have to be dismantled to fit through any doors though but it's pretty easy to put back together afterwards

Yes she is easy to clean, somme think she is and others think she 's not the other cage is more for ferrets rats can't easy climbe in it, sorry if i type faults my englisch is not so fantastic.

Back