Where to buy critter nation!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandjerry

HI me again
just wondering if anyone knows where to buy critter nation cages in Perth Australia or someone you might know who ships them to perth for an ok kind of price. i will only exept cages $200 range or $100 price range and it needs to be the full size cage not the half sized one and if you have a website or some pics of the cage that will be great! thanks tomandjerry and its the double levle cage

tomandjerry said:
HI me again
just wondering if anyone knows where to buy critter nation cages in Perth Australia or someone you might know who ships them to perth for an ok kind of price. i will only exept cages $200 range or $100 price range and it needs to be the full size cage not the half sized one and if you have a website or some pics of the cage that will be great! thanks tomandjerry and its the double levle cage

I don't think you can get them over there, and they are a lot more money than you are willing to spend even here in Canada or the US. Keep looking for a different cage.

This post should've been put in Garage Sale or in the Habitat section.

Shipping a CN overseas would cost an arm and a leg. Its probably best to research cages that are accessible to you from a retail outlet or internet site there.

ETA: if you really wanted to get a CN from around here, chinchilla.ca sells them in Canada. Not sure of places in the US though.

If you can get a royal suite over there, that would be the best I think..
I have it, and I LOVE it!
It´s great quality, and you can use bedding in it(which you can´t on a critter nation).. Otherwise it´s pretty much identical to the CN :)

A used CN in good condition here in Canada would cost you $200 without the shipping. The shipping from Canada would be a killer based on the weight alone. these cages are VERY heavy.

Back