Where to buy CN cage?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luca

Hi,
Where to buy a CN cage in Canada (Vancouver area)? I see that Petsmart has them in the States but not here in Canada.

thanks,
Luca

After a long search, we did find the cage in stock at PJ's Pets in Richmond (#3 Road).
They actually had the CN on display too.

Luca

I went there today and purchased a single level CN (I have to pick it up tomorrow because the guy who operates the fork lift wasn't there).

They have 1 more single-level CN in stock and 1 assembled floor model 2-level in stock.

single level is $250 CDN +tax and double is $400 CDN +tax.

They said they often run out of them and then people have to wait until they're back in stock.

I found another store in Vancouver that sells the Critter Nation. Tisol on Grandview Highway. They had a double CN for just $299, which is a WAY better price than PJ's Pets, plus they don't sell pets. Extra bonus. They didn't have any singles in stock, they had one double on display. They seemed willing to order things in so if anyone is looking in the area they would be a great place to go.

Tisol Pet Nutrition & Supply Stores
Grandview Highway, Vancouver, BC V5M 2E4
(604) 436-3001‎

Tisol is the best store for rats in the Vancouver area

Not only do they sell CNs/FNs they also really started expanding their selection of rat food. They now carry Oxbow Regal Rat and Mazuri which is really quite exciting as up until recently rat blocks were next to impossible to find around here. They are also often willing to order stuff for you.

They never have nor ever will sell animals... instead they are very supportive of rescue!

Back