Wheel's Bigger than 12"

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you went with the SS, I've found that for the money it's a great wheel, I'm sure the Stealth is awesome but it is a pricey endeavor if you aren't sure if the rats will go for it. Some people have had problems with breakage while cleaning the SS but if you're careful with the center part you should be fine. I've had my one SS for a few years now with absolutely no problems, I LOVE it. I need another one but whenever I think about it I don't have extra money to burn :p

Juno absolutly loves the wheel, Eve has not paid any attention to it yet.

I put it in the big cage with the fatties and girls.

Scamp, Hannah and Mom like it ..Oscars afraid of it :giggle: ..I'll be buying another one tomorrow for them.

Even for really fat rats the wobust wheel works really well. Its pretty big! I'd have to say between the silent spinner and the wobust wheel my boys love the wobust. I personally hate the wobust because of cleaning it. The advantage to the wobust is you can drop it and not be afraid of breaking it and you can order replacement parts, the guy who invented it is really nice.

Thanks for all the helpful info! :)

I am going to stick with the SS and see how it works. By the looks of it, Oscar is afraid of it (why is it that the biggest rats are always the most gental?) ..he seen it in Eve and Juno's cage & went crazy LOL, i'm sure when I put it in the cage, he won't even enter that area :giggle: ..he could aford to loose a few grams ..even though he eats no junk or sugar :wallbang:

So I bought two wheels, one for Eve & Juno's cage, and one for the Monsters (toby oscar teddy scamp momma hannah and bella) ..only Juno uses it :wallbang:

Ratty Momma said:
So I bought two wheels, one for Eve & Juno's cage, and one for the Monsters (toby oscar teddy scamp momma hannah and bella) ..only Juno uses it :wallbang:

Sometimes rats take a while to catch on, so you might see someone else in one in a couple of weeks. But it seems easier to get them into if they're introduced as babies.

Moon said:
Ratty Momma said:

Sometimes rats take a while to catch on, so you might see someone else in one in a couple of weeks. But it seems easier to get them into if they're introduced as babies.

Yeah, Juno is only 15 weeks old, probably why she caught on so fast!

Back