What

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hugs:

Don't feel guilty about not knowing - rabbits are even more stoic than rats are when something's wrong, and most of the time they won't show any symptoms until it's too late. You loved What when he was here, and you did all that anyone could have done.

so sorry to hear about what!! :cry3: when i saw a new post with his name i was excited for new pictures and then i saw the location. :sad3: i know others have said it too, but the what bunny was the cutest bun i ever did see! i can only imagine how hard this is on you and alexis. he had a short life, but it was one full of lots and lots of love. :hugs:

RIP darling :cry4: I can't get over how adorable and wonderful he was. It's so unfair. I think he's playing with my little Tallulah in heaven.

I don't know where to begin. This has shown me, again, what wonderful creatures these bunnies are, and what souls. I like the look of spunk it What's eyes. This loss must be awful to you. Please go with present tense, you still love What and he still loves you. You'll be together again. In fact, from what I begin to understand, you're together now. There are some wonderful people on this forum who will tell you to listen for him, and that you should talk to him. :heart:

Back