What would you do with Beni? (even better update 4/10)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fidget said:
jennifervb said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he eventually finds the courage to come out of the cage! Far fetched idea? Maybe... but so was the hope that you would be able to medicate him enough to help his respiratory issues!
Yeah, that's the mindset we gotta keep in mind for Beni & for all our most challenging kids! Thanks for the heads-us jennifervb. And when we forget to believe in miracles we need to venture back in this site. And I might have been wrong back when I suggested that an unhappy-seeming wild-minded kid might be more happy with dangerous freedom than safe loving protective captivity. Just cause we don't show stuff sometimes doesn't mean we don't appreciate it or come to rely on it.
You're Beni's mom, as you are to all your Wildlings. I figured one day they'll know there was nothing better beyond what they had here with you, but maybe they already know it, they just gotta be them.

It's a beautiful mind-picture Beni up against your body - his legs dangling (and belly stretched out and showing :heart: ) while he grasps the syringe and life. I'm so happy he's doing that and is feeling better!!! :happydance:

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!!

Thank you Fidget... :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart:

lilspaz68 said:
Here's something even more crazy. I looked at him last night, and he's thin (even his face is bony) but his breathing has improved drastically!! :shock:

:joy:

Right now he's on .07 cc's of Fortekor, .2 cc's of baytril mixed with .05 cc's of dexamethasone.

I'd love to tell you that I am surprised.... :wink:

You know your fur family Shelagh. You have a way with even your most difficult charges. I'm not saying that things will always turn out for the best but if there is any way to bring them through... you are on the list of people I consider most capable of pulling off the seemingly impossible. :rose:

I think Beni would give his "paws up" on this one. :love6:

Back