What did your fuzz forms get for Christmas?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifervb

Ben and Basil are getting a new pouch hammock from The Crafty Rat but it hasn't arrived yet.

On Christmas Eve, they shared Christmas Dinner with me to the tune of

- Baked Cornish Game Hen
- Brown Butter Brioche and Sage Dressing with Pecans
- Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Butter
- Green Beans
- Blueberry Pie
- and a finger sample of Silk Soy Milk Eggnog

They then "waddled" down their ramp and crashed in the Trader Joes Paper Bag under the Sofa...LMAO!!!!! :laugh4:

My ratties are getting cuddle cups and tunnels as well as a whole bunch of fleece hammocks too.
I did sneak them a bit of rice krispy squares. :wink:

My rats are getting a FN (well, the boys are). I'm making them a few new hammies, too.

Last night they also got a wee bit of egg nog, pumpkin pie and whipped cream because they kept giving me the "look". :p

My girls this thing:
1875421_da4681f998_s.gif

And when I have the time to buy the materials I'm gonna make a real soft and cozy, new hammock for them :)

Well mine got their presents early. I bought one of those wood chews that Joanne has in her cage. Lily LOVES it. I also found those croissant things that they like. We put in the tube that Mumsy gave us. Ruby has claimed it.

Then I wrapped up some rattie chocolates (yogies) and one of their croissants in toliet paper wrapped like a candy and they thought it was great. They were so hyper yesterday morning.

I got my girls the new cage that Elizabeth graciously drove to me! My new FN 142! and for only 2 girls!!! I also made them 2 hammocks and am goingt o be working on a pocket hammock and some tubes once I get some more ribbon type stuff. I'll have to put up pics soon!

wow some of the ratties gets loads of nice gifts :eek:
Mine got nothing.. But with sinterklaas (Dutch celebration on 5 December, and probably in some other country's also) they got a hammock & a new house so they got spoiled a few weeks earlier. :D

The shelter rats got 3 new furet plus cages, new tubes, fruit bars, raw vegetables, hammocks and cheese snacks.

My rats got cheese snacks, 15 pounds of food, new hammocks, yoghurt drops, raw vegetables and new tubes.

Back