Wendy - NB Baby

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickelrat

My beautiful Wendy passed away from PT yesterday morning. :cry: I fell in love with her when Lori (Notamuised) gave her and her 6 other cage mates to me in time of need almost a year ago. Wendy and her sister, Holly, who were rescues from NB, were the friendliest girls I ever had and so full of life and joy. :love1: Wendy was a bright light in my life. I will truly, truly miss my sweet Wendy. :no: :cry3:

Sweet memories!
Wendy63.jpg

Wendy, Holly, Lola(RIP) and Ivy
DSC_8684.jpg

Wendy and Holly celebrate being 2 years old this past March!
WendyHolly.jpg

Wendy March 13, 2006 - April 3rd, 2008
:grave: :rose: :cries:

Wendy was your girl with the ongoing eye issue, yes?

I'm sorry she had to go.

I love the first shot you posted of her, adorable.

Aww, she was so beautiful :( ! I am so sorry she passed. All the best for you and your other rats.

I am so very sorry Nicole.
Wendy :heart: was a very sweet little rattie that will be deeply missed.
Thank you so much for giving Wendy :heart: a wonderful life full of love
and all the things that makes a ratties life good and special.
We will be thinking of you and her sister Holly.

(((HUGS)))

Holly & David (Wendy's half brother)

I am so sorry, Nicklerats. SQ phoned me with the sad news a few minutes ago.

Wendy was one of my first group of foster babies. My heart is heavy to think that she has gone to the Bridge, but she had such a wonderful life with you and her sister and her cagemates. I'd like to think that she and her mama are dancing at the Bridge party, free of PT.

How glad I am that SQ went with Nefarous to rescue Corrie and Byron and Nettie back in March 2006! So much joy has come from their beautiful babies.

Nicklerats, I hope that the memories of Wendy will help comfort you. Thank you for taking you into your home and your heart. :hugs:

such a beautiful little lady... I'm so sorry Nicole. Only small animal lovers can understand just how much of us the little ones take with them when they travel over the bridge. :tearful:

Back