Welcome home Boo!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexandraBoo

Here are some new pics i took tonight of my babys first night back home with mom.
Exploring my keyboard
192352.jpg

Whats dis? A camera??? :O
192957.jpg

Mom you know my doesnt like cameras! I tolds you this !!
193117.jpg

Sleepy boy!
193528.jpg

Givins some lovins!
193029.jpg

192853.jpg

At 8 months old my baby boy was taken from me because of my mothers allergies, boo stayed with my nanny and grampy ( who hated him). They knew how much i love boo and how much i would miss him if he was gone from my life. Yesterday my mom went on allergy meds!!! Now i can have boo home with me!!!

He is a sweetheart, best rat i could ever ask for, i missed him so much! He got a treat tonight, PIZZA and Cinna sticks from dominos! He Has been just lapping up the attention, from now on he is gunna get momm 24\7 for all the time we missed together!

O man.... will you go give your mom a huge hug from me right now? Tell her that a lot of people think she's as loving a mom to you as you can now be to your Boo!
That's Great! And that Boo is one handsome hunk for sure!

thanks so much lol, i told him how handsome you guys think he is, he made his chirpy noise:D HAH i read what you said fidget, she laughed and said you better think im a lovin mother! lol Im so happy, hes in his huge new mansion now! with all his new toys!! hopefully the meds will work so that we can get boo a cagemate in the next month.

Back