Weird sleeping position.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disco avenue

whats the weirdest way you rat sleeps?

i dont know if this is a bad thing she is really healthy so i doupt it. but Maurice sometimes sleeps on her backs with her paws curled. it freaks me out everytime i see it but she just turns around and kisses me. and just now she is sleeping curled up in a ball but sitting. so she basically is resting on her head.

hahah that would have scared me, them laying on their back! My Petunia likes to get comfy on her side, which looks a little odd, and lately she has been using this little ball I got them as a head rest, sometimes on front paw is up in the air. Rose on the other hand always sleeps in the same two ways, either directly on top of petunia on her belly, or alone, on her belly lol

That video of Gloria made me laugh so loud. Itd scare me half to death if i didnt know they were sleeping though. I love how her little front feet move like she is dreaming! hehe!

The wierdest my boys have ever slept is curled up on to a ball, so their head is underneath them and their butts are almost in the air. Patrick has started sitting in the food bowl randomly - i think he likes that i got them a larger bowl - and i wouldnt be surprised if he started sleeping in it.

Back