We are new

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockybudgeboa

My daughter Aryelle and I are new to the forum here. I am looking to adopt a rattie for her for her upcoming 14th Birthday. We have had rats before and just love them to bits. I used to have ratties back in the 1990s as well. Wonderful and loving pets.

Anyways, does anyone know of a place in Newmarket area that has ratties available for adoption? We were at the York Region OSPCA today but they did not have any available

Welcome to the Rat Shack.

I'm hoping you'll consider two rats... since rats are very social and need to have a same sex buddy to live a full and healthy life. Buddies help rats be more comfortable, happy and secure. Besides, two rats is always more fun than one. :wink2:

Finding two rats from the same litter will be your best bet. Each rat have their own unique personalities but if socialized well, they will definitely bond to you. One rat does not bond more to a human than several rats... some people mistake bonding with loneliness.

welcome.gif

Back