was happy with the turn out *second project added*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixxie

This week my mother in law asked me to give one of her garden ornaments a "face lift" and i was so happy how it turned out I wanted to share :giggle:

Before

After

That looks great!! What a good idea, instead of throwing it out and getting a new one, very nice... and now she she has something to boast about when showing it off.

My mother in law finds alot of these beat up or badly painted garden ornaments in garage sales for like $1 or $2 heck I think this poor squirrel was even .50 cents.
We are still kinda sratching our heads on why someone would paint it green :? Closest we can figure is they slapped the green on after doing a fence or house trim. Ether way just goes to show one persons junk and eyesores can be another persons treasure. :wink2:

and thanks for the complaments :hugs:

Edited for really bad spelling :doh: lol I'm sure there still is some.

The eyes on that green squirrel are creepy. I can't decide if he looks hynotized or like he's been licking poison toads. LOL

Either way, he looks amazing now! Great work and glad you saw and brought out the beauty underneath that horrible paint job!

Stace

Back