• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Someone who can sew small people stuff!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhapsody

Uh, long story short, I bought a large swath of cute hamster fabric on ebay a year ago, and since I don't know how to sew, its been sitting in my closet ever since. Don't ask, it was an impulse buy.

I was hoping to eventually get a handful of people stuff made from it for myself and another hamster friend. Like little pouches, pillows, or something (I obviously had this all planned out when I purchased it :emb: ).

There's about 3x3ft of flannel-like fabric to play with. I'll gladly pay for shipping and labor.

Any crafty takers?

rhapsody said:
Uh, long story short, I bought a large swath of cute hamster fabric on ebay a year ago, and since I don't know how to sew, its been sitting in my closet ever since. Don't ask, it was an impulse buy.

I was hoping to eventually get a handful of people stuff made from it for myself and another hamster friend. Like little pouches, pillows, or something (I obviously had this all planned out when I purchased it :emb: ).

There's about 3x3ft of flannel-like fabric to play with. I'll gladly pay for shipping and labor.

Any crafty takers?

I'd be glad to try to help you with this if you have not found anyone. You can email me [email protected]

Back