Viewer Discretion Is Advised

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

I feel guilty for putting little guys goolies on the internet, but I just couldn't resist posting this with his little feeties.
That tube is proving to be an excellent source of pictures.
raphael-10sm.jpg

raphael-9sm.jpg

And another yawn...
jacktubeyawnsm.jpg

LA said:
:rofl4: HAHAHA that's so cute... How undignified!! But I don't think he cares much.

hahaha...comfort is never undignified and he sure looks comfy!!! :cheeky:

Were you able to figure out names for these boys? Or do we call him Testy? LOL

Awesome pics! :thumbup:

Ok..... I'd hate to think I'd have to admit to not seeing any for 4 years. Now I can honestly say I have :) .
I Love that you have those cute little feel to look at at the same time tho.....

Melissa, you don't need a nedded kid to see nekked balls like thatl... You just need a boy rat. Are you boy bereft?

The boys were named after different Johnny Depp characters because I think Johnny Depp is yummy and he happens to be the Lick Of The Month.

Raphael - PEW
Dean - Siamese/Himi
Fredrick - Siamese/Himi
Jack - Black Hooded

There is even a wee bit of a resemblance...
untitled.jpg

Fidget said:
Melissa, you don't need a nedded kid to see nekked balls like thatl... You just need a boy rat. Are you boy bereft?
I have 2 smeeze who are just over 2 and my two boys from Starla's litter.

:)

LOL! Awesome photos, capturing such candid moments :lol: I wasn't sure what this was about because of the title, but I'm pleasantly surprised! (well, not sure how pleasant rat goolies in the morning are LOL)

Vanessa said:
The boys were named after different Johnny Depp characters because I think Johnny Depp is yummy and he happens to be the Lick Of The Month.

Raphael - PEW
Dean - Siamese/Himi
Fredrick - Siamese/Himi
Jack - Black Hooded

There is even a wee bit of a resemblance...
untitled.jpg

I love it!! What a wonderful idea for names. I have a Captain Jack Sparrow and a Barbossa so far. I used Harry Potter too for a theme and all my rats have dark kind of names.

My next boys are going to be Savvy, Davy Jones, Johnny Depp but I never thought about using Johnny's roles.

I am a fan of Johnny Depp too.

By the way, I love those pictures and I envy him to have such a relaxing existence. LOL!!

Great pics :kewlpics: I love the yawning one and I have boys so I'm used to the goolies by now although it did take awhile :heythere: having them up against my ears and shoved into my face :rolleyes:

for real, last week, a man phoned me and asked me how he could tell if his rats were male or female. i didn't beat around the bush - and he plunked the phone down to go and look for "enormous balls" and like i told him "you can't miss 'em".

Back