Update on Liam, re: biting

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinypaws3

Liam is doing great, and biting is no longer an issue. While I don't completely trust him quite yet, I have no fear of holding him or picking him up anymore and I don't have to use gloves to pick him up now. YAY! The last times that he did bite, I pulled away and said NO! and after that, the few times he tried to bite again were not hard, and now he just hasn't bitten or tried to bite in a long time. I'm careful when I reach into the cage and have my hand around his face but otherwise, I'm SO relieved. He's such a little sweetie. Him and Logan are still in a separate cage from Echo and Eli. Introductions are going pretty slow... Logan and Eli, as I figured they would be, totally fine with everyone and mellow. Meanwhile, Liam gets a little stressed but as I suspected, Echo is the most stressed. His fur gets riled up and him and Liam got into a little squabble. I'm hoping over time they will eventually get used to eachother, I would really, really like to see them all in the same cage!

Back