Two girls spayed this morning (bites nails): came thru OK!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godmother

My two newest adoptees, sisters to wonderful girls whom I adopted in June, are in getting spayed. They are so sweet. I felt awful taking them for surgery.

That old guilt and anxiety just never goes away. :panic:

I'll post when I hear they are OK.

Tallie (Rosine) and Bri (Heather) are in good hands. They are dear little girls, and i hope that they make a fast recovery.

It is funny but I feel much more relaxed for a rat spay then a neuter.....I have never had any problems with either but hearing my vet explain all that was involved in a rat neuter really made me nervous........
Glad the girls are doing okay......give them some kisses for me.

Thanks for all the good wishes. My sweeties are now home with me. Tallie Rosine chewed her incision early this afternoon, so the vet had to glue her back together, but they are both doing fine. They are sleeping right now, after a bit of banana and some baby cereal/lab block mush.

I'm looking forward to their fur growing back. They both have beautiful little tummies. Bri Heather has a big white area on her tummy with a little black dot in the middle. Very kissable.

I am so relieved.

Dahlas said:
It is funny but I feel much more relaxed for a rat spay then a neuter.....I have never had any problems with either but hearing my vet explain all that was involved in a rat neuter really made me nervous........
Glad the girls are doing okay......give them some kisses for me.
Something tells me I shouldn't have read this. My boys are going in 7 hours! :( I don't get the explanation till then :cry4: Now I'm worried!

Glad to hear everything went well for the girls.

Back