Two fights between Mr. H (instigator) and Chance

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...

Scary place should work really well tomorrow - I'm heading up to my mother's for the day, because there are fire alarms going off (apartment's testing to make sure the system works). So subway, bus, and then staying in the basement from 9AM to 6PM. And I can definitely stick them by the washing machine - or hell, on the washing machine if need be.

Hmm... I like the idea of a bonded sack too - where does one get those? Is it a closed top or open (if it's open, Mr. H. has a propensity to crawl out).

They weren't treated for mites... are there any definite symptoms? Skin signs, abnormal scratching? The only scratching they do is Chance scratching his ear every so often... damnit, I really hope I didn't miss taking care of mites if there were any on there...

lj's guy did have mites, you could obtain some revolution and treat them, just to rule it out.
If they have mites they'll have little scabs on their shoulders,chin, face area...

I too think you need to watch from a distance and let them 'hash' it out so to speak, it's the only way they're gonna learn who's who in the relationship yah' know? :?

If I were closer i'd give you some revolution, but it may be worth your wjhile to have a stach of puppy/kitten on hand....

Revolution can be bought from a couple places online but otherwise it is purchased from the vet.

One of my vets sold me a single tube for like $10 just in case.

Okay - that'll work out okay then, I'll see which tree I can shake it out of.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - I actually volunteered to wash stuff for Mom, so I could use the washing machine!

Sadly they have to remain exiled in the basement and can't be taken out (rules of the road where my anti-rat-crazed mother insists on), but there'll be the subway and bus, then the strange house, then the washing machine... I think it covers a lot of the good bases you were mentioning. I will totally be sharing the play by play with y'all tomorrow - it's me and the rats and the laptop.

Although I do have to guard the doorless front door for an hour or so... >.< Mom's handyman guy is doing some kind of weather-something-ing on it, so he has to take the door off, and though he's doing the work on the front porch (all of 6 inches away from the front door, Mom's convinced some ninja person will stealth in and stealth out.

M0onkist said:
Sadly they have to remain exiled in the basement and can't be taken out (rules of the road where my anti-rat-crazed mother insists on), but there'll be the subway and bus, then the strange house, then the washing machine... I think it covers a lot of the good bases you were mentioning. I will totally be sharing the play by play with y'all tomorrow - it's me and the rats and the laptop.

Excellent!

::sigh:: Failure! Not them, me.

I'm sick. Again. Chest infection of some kind. I fell asleep at midnight, and I didn't get up and out of bed at FOUR THIRTY PM!!!!

There were only a handful of alarms around 11 AM - when I woke up this afternoon, the boys were all cuddly together on top of the sleep cube.

The fact that they cuddle together to sleep is a good indication that they love each other. :wink2:

Take care of yourself!!! I hope you don't have "that" virus. :shock:

Back