• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pet For Sale Two baby girls in need of good home. (Adoption fee of 10$ each to ensure good home!) (America)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashlynn

About four weeks ago my new rat Pandora had an accidental litter and had six babies. We lost one sadly😕

So she had two males and three females. I can keep the two boys and one of the girls to stay with the mom, I just can't keep all of them at the moment.
If anyone is wanting pictures or to ask questions please feel free. There is an adoption fee of 10$ each (so 20$) to ensure a good home. The money will only go to toys for the new babies.

I live in Warsaw IL. I am not too sure if I can meet halfway anywhere because I cannot drive yet. My email will be down below:

[email protected]

Edit: You may also need to bring a carrier with you! Right now they are still in their nursery tank but will be moved into a proper cage in about a week. I try to let them play in my bathtub with me often so they are being handled and played with everyday!

Last edited:
Back