Triple The Fun

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it were me, I would probably get a couple of 2x4's and drill holes where the nubs are. That way the pressure would be evenly distributed along the sides on the wood. It would raise it two inches, but still eliminate most of the height.

Oh that's a good idea. Mmm.

If it were me, I would probably get a couple of 2x4's and drill holes where the nubs are. That way the pressure would be evenly distributed along the sides on the wood. It would raise it two inches, but still eliminate most of the height.

Visual aid:

2d2b2d823e1810e61c5fdc99f1aedc22.jpg

Of course, now that it has been ruminating for a bit - you could even just have the pieces of 2x4 shorter, so that they are in between the nubs so that you don't even have to drill any holes. They would be a little less secure, but I'm sure the weight of cages would prevent them from moving around.

I wish I could think of something other than wood though. That's going to stink pretty darn fast with 8 baby boys running around. Mmm. They make those plastic stabilizer blocks for trailers. Those would be strong enough to hold up the CN. Mmm I'll have to go shopping. lol

Back