Travel with Rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christicky

I posted a new thread to give my two female rats away becasue I'm moving, however, I'm wondering if it is possible to bring them with me. If anyone can give information on how rats manage on a plane I would be very grateful. I live in New Brunswick and am moving to Alberta. Will they make it? If there is any doubts I would rather part with them and know they'll be safe.

:( :(
You need to find them a good home.
Alberta is the only place in Canada where you can not have rats.

The authorities will actually enter your home and beat your pets to death :(
(So much for cruelty laws in Canada - I saw this happen on TV, in someone's back yard in Alberta)

Rats would travel just fine in a car so if you are driving, perhaps someone on here that lives in Ontario might be able to adopt your baby girls.
Most airlines will no longer take animals in the cargo hold as it is dangerous.
Airlines do not allow rats in the cabin, like they do other animals such as cats and dogs.
If you did decide to fly them somewhere, several members such as smallvic can provide you with essential info. about how to crate them so they will arrive safely.

SQ said:
:( :(
You need to find them a good home.
Alberta is the only place in Canada where you can not have rats.

The authorities will actually enter your home and beat your pets to death :(
(So much for cruelty laws in Canada - I saw this happen on TV, in someone's back yard in Alberta)

Are you serious?????????????????????????? :shock:

OMG.... I would spend the rest of my life in prison if someone dared to try killing my boys!!!!! :redhot:

Law Enforcement is what "Alberta" calls murdering an innocent animal? Send them to me.... I'll show them what "real men" we have here in Law Enforcement. :stickpoke:

So I can even bring them with me? Darn! This is really turning out to be a tizzy! I'm very upset. Are you 100% sure about this?

Our friend Anne is looking to adopt 2 girl's. Do you have a contact number she can get a hold of you? She's tried to call some of the add's on kijiji but some of the phone numbers are wrong or they have already been adopted.

I live in Moncton. I am able to keep them for another month but if you are really keen you can take them sooner. Callme
Ask for Christine. :)

Back