Towels or Fleece?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virgo2882

I have tonssssssss of cute colorful fleece blankts for my FN cage, and I seen some of you guys are using nice colorful towels.
Do they work just the same, or is one better then the other? Just interested to see if I should invest in some towels, they may be cheaper then fleece?
ALso where can you get some nice towels, that does not cost an arm and a leg???
Thanks for the help!

i haven't used towels myself.
Have read that flannel works well.
With towels, I would just be careful not to get any that little toes could get caught in - like terrycloth.

I use fleece because I can buy it for a dollar at Dollarama, I sometimes use a old baby blanket when all the fleece needs to be washed. I don't like towels due to what SQ said about their toes getting caught :( and they are a little expensive for what they would be used for, I would have to make sure that they are colorfast or else my PEW would be red or blue or green or yellow :lol: fleece is easier to clean and dries quicker :D

I did use towels for awhile but I was not happy with it. The smell was worse and I found it stayed wet longer and faster. So I went back to fleece.

Wow i wish we had a dollarama around here! Thats a great deal!
I think I will save my money and not get any towels.... does not seem like they are winning over the fleece at all
Thanks guys

Back