TINY NAKKIES

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

JUST TO SHARE FOND MEMORIES, I ,WHILE IN COLO. WENT TO A PET STORE IN THE MTS. 7 BOUGHT THIS LOVELY TINY FEMALE NAKKIE, SHE WAS ABOUT HALF GROWN , I THOUGHT, GOT HER HOME, HER TUMMY KEPT GETTING BIGGER, WELL YOU GUESS IT SHE GAVE ME 3 SETS OF TWIN, 6 BEAUTIFUL BABIES ,A SET OF TWINS IN EACH SEX, 2, BEIGE, 2 BIRKSHIRE, & 2 AGOUTI, I KEPT THEM ALL 7 LOVED THEM SO, REMEMBER i HAVE BEEN HAVING RATTIES FORM ABOUT 25 YRS NOW, MY RATTIE CEMETERY IS PRETTY BIG FULL OF TUMBSTONES FROM THE COLO, SHE WAS SO TINY, i HAVE FOUND A BREEDER OF MINI RATS IN DENVER i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COUPLE! Here is piccie of my tiny girl form a claendar, she was the New Year, rat , putting her hand over the kids mouth telling it to hush or the party couldn't hear the New Year ring in! I loved her so much!It makes me tear up to gaze at this picture, she was such a tiny beauty, I want her back!
hush.jpg

No Honey, she was not my first but my first mini, Her name was Smeagie, she was a class model like My Tekkie Louise, Oh the joy they gave me!here is my tiny Smeagie in her sweater, the hand is my little girls so this will show you the scale!
smeagie.jpg

Back