This is Angella...=^_^=

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess<3Rats

8c192me.jpg

This is Angella ^_^
Shes the more adventurous one and doesn't mind her photo being taken :D I shall try to get a snap shot of Cristina tonight :thumbup:
And is she any sort of special breed of rat? Im not quite sure what breeds there are but when i brought her and Cristina they were just classed as rats.
xXx

She is a cutie, for sure! It is just me or does she look like Marley? I can't remember who Marley owns, but Angella sure looks like Marley to me! Could just be the shadows though... Congratulations on your new sweetheart!

She's a doll!
There really are no breeds in rats, just different markings and colour coat. I'd say she looks like a pearl merle hooded.

RunzwithRatz said:
awww she is a cutie! I couldnt see the picture on my work pc :? But I can at home and it was well worth the wait. What color is she? Agouti or blue?

Thanks for everyone comments :D urm and im not sure what colour she is I was hoping someone could tell me the same thing! hah hah!

Back