This Freecyle Ad gave me the creeps!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is MumsyRat crazy and paranoid?

• Yes

• No

• Crazy, yes, but only about rats

Results are only viewable after voting.

MumsyRat

I came across this ad while checking my local Freecycle network. When I finished reading it my skin literally crawled acorss my scalp and my hair stood on end.

I have 4 beautiful nieces that are the world to me and I just moved into a bachelor apartment and I would like some DVD's for them to watch when they visit. I am on disability and really have no money to get these things after rent and groceries. My nieces are aged 9 years, 6 years, 3 years and 2 & 1/2. :)

Most likely it would be my 9 year old niece and 6 year old niece that would come over** for a sleep over ** (-- emphasis added by me --) and visit or what not so movies appropriate for 6 and 9 year olds would be wonderful if you have some that are collecting dust in your house..

Young girls having a sleep over at the bachelor pad of their uncle who's on disability (but not so disabled that he can't live on his own)? Does this sound innocent to you guys and am I just crazy? Have I been watching too many episodes of Criminal Minds?

Honestly, peds don't advertise on kijiji. If they were up to something nefarious, they wouldn't want to leave ANYTHING on the more public bits on the interwebs.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that he be disabled but still on his own, either.

But, I do see where you're getting the creepy crawly feeling from.

Latest posts

Back