They won

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipple

I had fabric on the floors of my girls cage. It looked great, and comfy. So of course they decided it had to go. They dragged all of it upstairs, added it to the pile in the middle of the wire floor and ignore it and sleep on bare wire in a mouse house. They have two hammocks, and a little plastic box thing. I don't understand. they don't burrow under the fabric as my boys, nope just pile it and ignore. I tried tying and pinning it to the cage, so they chewed it off.
I give up. I'm gonna put tiles on the wire. Then just toss in fabric for them to do with as they please. As for the bottom, it now has substrate instead of fabric, as this is the only thing that stop Darla from digging in the litterbox. Argh! Females, I don't know what to do with them.

Its like that recycled paper stuff, hold on. Ok, it's Soft-sorbent by Kaytee. It's really chunky, I want to find something more even in the "granules". When the three girls first came they were on some sort of shavings, and sneezing all the time. Now they don't sneeze at all. Instead they cause me stress in other ways.

Back