The Girls *pic heavy*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

As promised - post revolution treatment. Now I consider them my rat ambassadors.

Ruby is so hard to take a certain pic of as she's PEW so I changed the setting and turned the flash off it's a little yellow.
RatGirlsOct16043Small.jpg

I got a tongue picture YAY!!!!
RatGirlsOct16031Small.jpg

My Three Muskateers
RatGirlsOct16022Small.jpg

Lily and Hazel - Ruby in the back.
RatGirlsOct16023Small.jpg

Lily
RatGirlsOct16020Small.jpg

The make shift hut we made. We found a windowsill flower pot, got a second one and cut out a piece to make a wall, we made sure it wasn't sharp. They love this thing. I wasn't liking the wood as it absorbed pee.
RatGirlsOct16019Small.jpg

Lily decided she wanted to try out for the part of Spiderman
RatGirlsOct16004Small.jpg

RatGirlsOct16005Small.jpg

Then decided to get into the Halloween spirit - ZOMBIEish
RatGirlsOct16009Small.jpg

As you can tell you really can't see Ruby's scars anymore. You could see it before - you could see her fur was parted. She was going crazy silly last night. Hazel was popcorning last night as well, this is the first time I have ever seen any of them doing it. Wayne said that they must all be feeling better.

Fantastic pics, from the tongue to the zombie!!

It's wonderful when you notice a change in them after medicating.
Yay for the girls!!

So the girls are not happy enough with the blankets I so nicely provide for them.... last night they spent time bringing up shavings from the bottom into the green makeshift hut we made. No they don't want to sleep on blankets they want shavings.... :roll:

Melissa said:
They are so adorable. Hazel looks like Starla's sister, lol.

I totally agree with that. I thought so too.

BTW I want to see Starla Pics, she's a pretty girl.... :stickpoke:

LA said:
Melissa said:
They are so adorable. Hazel looks like Starla's sister, lol.

I totally agree with that. I thought so too.

BTW I want to see Starla Pics, she's a pretty girl.... :stickpoke:
I'll see if I can get some tonight. I've been told by the bf I have a list of things to do, lol.

Back