The Dirty 10.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
My poor poor FN... it houses the dirty 10. These guys are the dirtiest, mischievous, fastest and get in the most trouble!! 10 rats under the age of 11 months... oy!

But gotta love those guys!! Taking pics of them is nearly impossible. I swear, they really are gazelles. :roll:

Here's what I was able to save from the hundreds of pics I took of them today during out time:

Davis:

smOct13mixed18.jpg

Treat:

smOct13mixed19.jpg

Boo:

smOct13mixed21.jpg

Sebbie and Sophie:

smOct13mixed20.jpg

Half of Jorge and Rylee:

smOct13mixed22.jpg

Jorge:

smOct13mixed24.jpg

Sophie:

smOctmix01.jpg

Captain and Sebastien:

smOctmix02.jpg

Boo:

smOctmix04.jpg

Jorge and Sebbie:

smOctmix08.jpg

Captain:

smOctmix06.jpg

Boo:

smOctmix07.jpg

These guys make such a mess, poops everywhere, throws everything out of their cage, chews holes in all their fleece and worst of all, have water fights. They literally splash all the water out of it. So, it looks like I'll have to invest in a good water bottle for them. I haven't used bottles for my rats since... a few years.

:smiling:

aww, they are all so cute :tumkiss: I remember when you went to get Davis, I wanted him so bad but you beat me too it :sad3: just kidding :toothy2: nice to see them look so good :toothy1: great pics

Jorge, Rylee, and Sophie are three of the most beautiful rats I've ever seen, without a doubt. Beautiful young crew!

awww they are all so beautiful!! Your crew sounds like our boys messy messy messy!! Its so funny though, gotta love how they throw all the new food out of the bowl and all over their house and throw all the fleece mommy just put in there all over the place lmao

Gorgeous babies! I don't know how you do it though! I have two little destructive girls that I can barely keep up with, I have no clue how you manage ten. :shock:

Reading this totally makes me think of Maeby and Lucille2.. just the two of them drive me nuts, I can only imagine how 10 would work.

Dragging blankies into the water dish, poo everywhere, SITTING in the waterdish, baby food everywhere.................. and they never stop moving.

Back