sqeaking when playing

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ewa

I was just wondering , when my rats are play fighting is it okay for one to be squeaking loudly? It sounds like she is getting hurt but when I go over there they both stop. Does anyone else have this happen when there rats play fight.

Young rats can be just like little siblings. They play, get loud, wrestle etc. Sometimes, they squeak in fun, and sometimes you'll hear when someone has had enough. I have some boys that are pushing a year old and can get pretty rough with each other. I've run in the room many times, because it sounds like someone is being tortured...only to have them look at me as if to say "what? we weren't doing anything". :gaah:

Urgh mine are doing that to me ALL the time now, 3 11-week old babies and 2 8-month old grumpies lol. The babies scream like crazy all night...right next to my bed DX

Argent said:
Urgh mine are doing that to me ALL the time now, 3 11-week old babies and 2 8-month old grumpies lol. The babies scream like crazy all night...right next to my bed DX
Man I hate that! I had to buy ear plugs!!!!

Back