Spoiled boys **now with pics**

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilez_n_hugs

So I really didnt need a new cage. The one I had was plently big enough for my boys but I can never pass up a good deal. This is why i never look on kijiji unless I need something. But thanks to my roomate (who is constantly on kijiji lol) I was able to get a fn 142 for $120 and all I have to do is replace a few bolts and it previously housed a chinchilla so it doesn't stink. So now I have 2 boys with a whole fn to themselves.... :doh: I am so head over heels for my boys lol. I'm so excited to decorate and get new toys!! :happydance: So now I just need to get through 2 more exams then I can focus all my time on the fn lol.

You are welcome :giggle: What are friends for, after all? Heheh. And me, I got me a lovely lil' cage for my weekend visits home nice n' cheap out of it too! :cheeky:

You are welcome :giggle: What are friends for, after all? Heheh. And me, I got me a lovely lil' cage for my weekend visits home nice n' cheap out of it too! :cheeky:

aha!! the truth comes out....that must have been your master plan all along! find me an amazing cage so you could have one of my old ones....good plan :bow:

smilez_n_hugs said:

aha!! the truth comes out....that must have been your master plan all along! find me an amazing cage so you could have one of my old ones....good plan :bow:

What can I say? I am a genius. :thumbup:

henry'smum, too bad SQ wasn't there. She is a cage assembler extraordinaire! Without her, I'd still be trying to figure out how to put my FNs together.....

smilez_n_hugs, you got an amazing deal on your FN! Looking forward to photos once your exams are over.

there will definately be pics lol and I know it was an amazing deal I was so lucky because the people lived in the middle of nowhere and had no way to transport the cage (and they said they had never had it apart :? oh well it worked for me!)...thank goodness for my dad and his truck lol :joy:

Bah!!!! My Kijij alerts have failed me!

For 120 I probably would have picked up another 142 to attach to my current one, even though I have my original FN 141 just sitting in my living room empty :p

Ok so I finally got around to taking pictures of the fn but unfortunatly as you will see in the pictures I wasnt smart enough to take the pictures immediatly after I cleaned the boys cage so dont mind the mess lol...ok here I go

the whole cage and yes I do realise I have 2 boys on pink fleece but it was the only pretty pattern that they had enough blankets of lol although I did manage to get a blue set too but they are being washed lol

the top half

Max modelling his favourite shelf

bottom half

and joey modelling his favourite spot to sleep.....the paper bag!! lol :giggle:

So there you have it my 2 spoiled little fur babies :heart: :heart:

I love FN's they're such a great cage! I see your boys like paper bags too. lol Our girls go crazy for paper bags it's so funny listening to the rustle around in it and then fighting to take it to another level with them.

Aww i almost bought my boys fleece with massive pink hippie flowers on (haha!) so i'm not the only one :D Your boys are more loved than spoilt. I bet they will lose each other now with all that space hah :D

Back