Someone's got a case of the trots

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratamataz

I suspect it's Oliver, but I haven't been able to catch him in a poo.
The poo is large, green-ish, and so smelly.

I was thinking about mixing his chlor-palm with yogurt to give his belly some of that good bateria stuff.
Does anyone know if chlor-palm shouldn't be given with yogurt?

If you are going to give him probiotics (make sure its live culture yogurt) then wait for 2 hours before or after medicating as it will interfere with the efficacy of the mes themselves.

It does sound like he needs something :)

Has he been given lots of veggies lately? Blueberries? corn or peas?
They've been getting lots of peas lately, yes. Should I cut back on the veggies for Oliver?

if you are going to give him probiotics (make sure its live culture yogurt) then wait for 2 hours before or after medicating as it will interfere with the efficacy of the mes themselves.
Thank you, I'll do that! :p

I would cut back for Oliver. Also, give him some unsalted crachers, it will help hardened his poop. Don't ask me why it works but it always worked my guys with soft stool.

I had a little girl make greenish poops half her size like that, she was on antibiotics too. You can get acidophylus capsules..and like lilspaz said, you have to space out the antiboitics & the probiotics.

Tell him the ladies don't like that :gaah:

Back