Some Videos of My Boys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

Sorry for the quality. Plus, I was bouncing around alot trying to balance the desklamp to get as much light on them as possible, and also trying to prevent them from tumbling out of the cage.
One of the reasons that I love the SuperPet cages is the bar spacing that allows me to stroke the boys during naptime through the bars while I sit at my desk.
The first two are of me torturing a very sleepy Atticus. Atticus came to me with Gabriel from TAS South via a friend who helped bail them out at the eleventh hour.
Atticus is just so very sweet with me, even when I have woken him up from his nap, but really likes to mount all the boys in the cage with him. What can you do, he is just a darling.
He was bruxing up a storm, but I couldn't really capture it because of the poor quality.

The next is of Mortimer and Griffin, my two boys from Small Victories. These two are just the sweetest boys you can imagine, always licking me and falling asleep on my hand when I put it through the cage to stroke them. They are kind of trouble makers with their cagemates, though. Atticus sneaks his way into this one too.

More of my licky Mortimer with Atticus in the background.

And here they are harassing a puffed up, angry agouti, probably Thomas because Winston is neutered.

Sweeet!

Atticus is a loooove bug! Look at all those yawns!
I like that first jump for TREAT! and then they settle for the petting and start really enjoying it with the bruxing. :D

Mortimer and Griffin look like total teddy bears! So adorable. The last pictures I seen of them they were still quite tiny. They are gorgeous with such dark points too. Something you would never think you would see at a shelter, needing a home.

Thomas was feeling a wee bit stressed, what do you think caused it? Mortimer and Griffin or you being close to his home?
A few of my neutered boys still do get huffy like that when somethings not going their way, but that's as far as it gets, it's like they get all macho and then think, what do I do now? lol

Thanks so much for those videos, it's always wonderful to see your boys!

Back