Some more of my girlies and my dogs

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa's ZOO

I think Flower should have been born a boy, she loves to be cuddled, held and is so big a squishy.
DSC01577.jpg

Look at those teeth, Lilly giving me the sideways yawn.
DSC01570.jpg

Rats love cereal boxes.
DSC01533.jpg

Lilly and Ivy, they both go in for surgery on the 5th, I am scared to death,
DSC01518.jpg

My tiny petite Jazmine, she is so small and slender compared to everyone else, she is probably about 13 to 14 months in this pic.
DSC01503.jpg

Big squishy Flower again.
DSC01505.jpg

Boy, I feel tipsy. (Ivy and her permanent head tilt)
DSC01481.jpg

Rose is actually being nice for a change. (she is EVIL)
DSC01484.jpg

My Retriever/Chow mix Sammie
DSC01468.jpg

The love of my life Dazie (I just got home from work so they are waiting for me to let them outside)
DSC01467.jpg

Flower is a power chewer, my fortress cube did not stand a chance. :wink:
DSC01455.jpg

Rose being nice again, I think she is learning everyone will play with her if she quits bitting so hard :twisted:
DSC01409.jpg

Manny, he was stray I found on Easter (remember to always keep you info current with your vet) he had a tag on but all of the numbers the vet had for his owner were bad and she never called the vet looking for him, oh well.
2323232327Ffp363Dwp3E2323C3D3463D48.jpg

Beautiful furry family!

I love that sideways yawn with those big teeth. :D

What's the surgery for Lilly and Ivy?

Tilty Ivy looks so cute in that tipsy pic.

What beautiful dogs you have, looking all quiet and sweet waiting for you.

Thanks, my dogs are great (except I have to really watch Dazie around the rat cage, she is a squirrel killer and I think she think that is what they are)

They go in for tumor removal Ivy has one on her belly and Lilly's is in her armpit. I am glad I decided to go ahead with it because Lilly's has doubled in size since I took her to the vet last Friday, it is so ugly.

Back