Snickers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dspch911

Had the destructos out yesterday and for the first time and Snickers (AKA Snick snick) was actually playing with us... ♥ ♥ He was running up and down using us as ladders to the top of the couch and he even let me stroke the top of his head while he laid down AND he fell asleep!!! He was snuggling between the top of the couch and the wall (tight safe stop), but he dislikes to be touched so that is progress. Although, I have to think that a lot is probably due to the fact the mites are no longer eatting him alive and he is now a fuzzy boy rather than a hard scaby boy.... :joy: I do instead on him letting me hold and pet him for at least a minute or two though..

awww ......he is growing on liking you... Hopefully he will learn faster that you are phatty phantom approved.

It was nice that he was being so receptive to people attention for once... Although he will still get in his boxing position if I touch his tummy, but he has never tried to bite or anything..he just appears more scared. I've taken to pinning Throttle myself to put him in his place if he gets a bit out of hand during out time - don't think he liked that much. We are now referring to him as the gang leader of the rat destructos. :laugh4:

Back