Smart Lil Buggers

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I buy these treats for my rabbit:
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=19435

They last about 2 months.

I bought a new package a few days ago, yesterday morining I took a new pkg out of the freezer before leaving for work ..but I laid them on Oscars/Brunos/Teddys cage and forgot to take them off before I left :wallbang:
So my bf got home 5:00 and I called and told him to see if they were still on top of the cage, well they wern't :emb: so he looks in the cage and burried under shavings were half a bag of treats ...all 3 rats were looking very inocient at this point. So he takes the treats out and lays them on the couch then leaves to come pick me up at work, when I left work we had a few places to go first, come home at 8:30 ..to find that my bf left the boys cage open :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: but all 3 rats were still in it. I looked over on the couch to see an empty bag of treats (the half bag my bf laid there) with crumbs and rattie feet prints all around it :emb: ..the lil buggers got out of the cage, ate the treats and got back in the cage ...needless to say they wont be getting treats for the next few weeks ..saying I don't even give them those treats ever!

Back